FEE, OFFERS & GUIDANCE FOR PARTICIPATING IN EXHIBITION
- Floormap & 3D Design of Exhibition Booth:
2. Time & Venue:
- Time for set-up: On night November 19, 2019 (exactly time will inform you very soon)
- Time for exhibition: 8h00 – 17h30; November 20, 2019
- Venue: Diamond 2, 2 Floor, Wyndham Legend Ha Long Hotel, 12 Ha Long, Quang Ninh, Vietnam
- Backdrop (Exhibitor design): W 3m x H 2.5m
- 01 table & 2 chair
- 01 electric socket
- 01 Stand TV 42 inch
* NOTE: Exhibitor with equipment or other special requirements need to be notified and approved by the Organizing Committee
- Enterprise’s introduction page and logo to be put on the event Record;
- To be introduce by the organizer at the main sessions of the Event (before teabreak time);
- After the event, participants are now using images to PR, advertising on media channels;
- Potential connection, cooperation and signed contracts with decision makers at the exhibition booth;
- Participants proposed a list of potential customers to the organizer to invite to the event, helping businesses could reach customers effectively.
5. Fee (VAT excluded):
|Standard booth||2.000 USD/Booth|
|Members of VINASA and VJC Committee:||30.000.000 VND/Booth|
|Special Offers for Enterprises which have product/service awarded Sao Khue 2019, Vietnam’s 50+10 Leading IT Companies 2019||20.000.000 VND/Booth|
- Payment term: 05 days after signed the contract
- Pay in cash at VINASA Head Office or make a transfer to:
- Account Name: Hiệp hội Phần mềm và Dịch vụ CNTT Việt Nam
- Account Number: 0491000048212 – Vietcombank, Thang Long Branch.
7. Payment documents: receipts stamped by VINASA
8. Terms and conditions for participation in the Exhibition:
- Payment term: 05 days after signed the contract.
- The registration form has been confirmed by VINASA office will not be invalid.
- Time for received space: November 19, 2019.
- Time for received booth: November 19 or at morning November 20, 2019.
- The Organizing Committee is responsible for general security and safety; exhibitors are responsible for security within the booth’s area from 7.am – 5.30pm, November 20, 2019.
- Exhibitors have to follow strictly all the regulations on security and safety at the exhibition venue.
- Exhibitors are responsible for compensating for damages to all equipments in the Booth provided by the Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee is not responsible for any arising problems from failure to follow the above regulations..
All support requirements, please contact:
Vietnam Software and IT Service Association (VINASA)
Head Office: 11 Flr., Cung Tri thuc Building, 01 Ton That Thuyet Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi.
Tel: +8424 3577-2336/38 – Fax: +8424 3577-2337
Person in charge: Mr. Tony
H/p: +84913196699 – Email: email@example.com
All general organizing matters, please contact:
Ms. Thao – H/p: +84 902272783 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org